Omega-Kemix, a company promoted by qualified and experienced technical personnel, was founded in1985. Our innovative approach to Static and Dynamic Mixing Technology has enabled us to successfully develop a wide range of Gas-Induction Reactors, with capacities upto 50,000 Litres.
In the ultimate analysis, our greatest source of satisfaction is that our customers have been successful, and have achieved excellent results with Omega-Kemix Gas-Induction Reactors.
Our Engineering Strenghts
Enhanced process performance of any equipment can only be achieved when each component is structurally sound. Our Reactor vessels are designed and manufactured as per International Standard such as ASME, BS, DIN, as well as IS Codes, using computer-aided stress analysis and drafting techniques. Sealing at shaft ingress points is by means of Double Mechanical Seals, which forestall gas leakage in the unlikely event of failure of theseal coolant pressure. Seal temperatures are maintained at safe levels by means of forced Lubrication or alternatively, by thermosyphon cooling systems, with pressure balancing system, if required.
All manufacturing processes are carried out under the stagewise inspection of our Quality Control Engineers. Starting with testing of Raw Materials and Bought-out components, our Engineers are trained to check every stage of manufacture. We even have our own specifications for packing of Reactor components for despatch. Such attention to detail results in ease of installation and commissioning, and also ensures a long, productive and trouble-free life for your Gas-Induction Reactor.
Policy with customers:
- Our products will satisfy and exceed customers' expectations in regard to performance, safety, as well as ease of operation.
- We will endeavor to continuously improve and upgrade our products.
- We will promptly and readily respond to customers' requests for technical help as well as after sales service. This help is not restricted to the contractual guarantee period of the equipment, but to its entire useful life. In view of our insight into various chemical processes/reactions, our assistance to customers will also be extended in this aspect.
- All process details received from customers will be kept confidential.
Policy with vendors:
- We recognize that our vendors are an integral part of our business. We shall treat them as business partners, who have a stake in ensuring our success. In return, we are responsible in ensuring that our vendors have a pleasant and rewarding relationship with us. Further, it is our duty to disburse payments to vendors, as and when due, and it should not be necessary for our vendors to follow up with us for their payments due.
- We shall promptly respond to our vendors' communications.
- If a vendor needs help in executing our work, we shall assist him to the best of our ability. We will extend this assistance willingly, and in a spirit of co-operation.
- We will render technical assistance to our vendors, so that they can supply us higher quality of goods and services.
Policy with employees:
- We shall create an informal, aesthetically pleasing, and comfortable work environment for our employees. This also implies a friendly and congenial working atmosphere.
- From time to time, we will encourage and sponsor training programs for our employees.
- We will take cognizance of our employees' career aspirations, and will make efforts to increase their responsibilities over a period of time.
- We will take interest in our employees' personal welfare, and, whenever requested, will help in solving their personal difficulties.
- As the company grows in size, we will explore avenues of improving employee benefits, apart from financial remuneration.
Policy with Shareholders:
- Commensurate with the above, we shall strive to increase return on shareholder's investment, and shall aim to continuously enhance value of shareholder's equity.
Summary: We shall treat all our customers, vendors, bankers, shareholders and employees as our partners dedicated to the success of our organization. In turn, we are dedicated to their success and their well being.